Family therapy is rooted in the belief that what is happening to one member of the family will have an impact on others in the family system and vice/versa. Our psychologists take a collaborative approach to help you to figure out what is and is not working within your family and why. Family therapy provides an opportunity for all members of the family to work through systemic problems that are causing strife and interfering with satisfaction and comfort in the home.
Family therapy treatment goals may include:
- Better coping with stress
- Adjusting to family changes such as remarriage or birth of a new sibling
- Effective anger management
- Resolving conflict between parents and children/adolescents
- Facing and managing parenting challenges
- Coping with grief and loss
- Dealing with the impact of divorce and separation
Take the first step in strengthening your family. Contact us today for an initial consultation.